Monday, April 14, 2014

15 April - 1 sam 18

1 Sam 18.

How God protected David and how humble he is.
David is not an opportunist man.

Just curious about this.
10 The next day an evil[a] spirit from God came forcefully on Saul. He was prophesying in his house, while David was playing the lyre, as he usually did. Saul had a spear in his hand 11 and he hurled it, saying to himself, “I’ll pin David to the wall.” But David eluded him twice.

After prophesying, the evil spirit can enter Saul...
It seems to me that it can be useless to pursue spiritual gift.. coz at the end of the day, even Saul can do lots of miraculous thing such as prophesying, he can still do evil and the evil spirit still can bother him.

---
Yesterday, I just realize something that I did wrong.
Last week I get rejected  and I lost a competition. I thought that God was with me which will give me the luck that I wish.. 

Unfortunately God didn't grant me at that time. I know may be I am not ready yet or even I know that God's plans is always great.

But still I lost my passion and spirit. I don't know what to do next.
On the gathering, I know that 2 of my friends has bigger problem than me. but they keep saying "My life is great, I am happy with it, God is good".

at that time, I thought how can this man keep rejoicing even they have problem. Originally I thought that they just said that to cover up their sad heart.
But last night, I just realized that I shouldn't sad any way.
I did only focus on my failures but not what God has prepare for me.
so at that time, it was really hard for me to rejoicing.

Psalm 103:1 Praise the LORD, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment